Sunday, November 30, 2014

First Aquanef

I completed my first Aquanef squad consisting of two large submarines and one midsized sub.  I made an attempt at an underwater camouflage pattern by painting the upper hull light blue and the under side a darker blue.  In between the two layers is a burst of bubbles.  I haven't decided on a nationality for the fleet yet but am leaning toward British.

2 comments:

Pat G said...

Those are lovely and decidedly old school - well done!

Smith said...

Thanks I tried to keep with a real world look. I think the big ones look very soviet but they still work.